Frige - Poetry Corner Frige - Poetry Corner

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

FrigeEnterprises responds:

Don't you know about the bird ?

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EAT? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EAT?

So true though, pretty well animated. (If it sucks, i dont know because i just make music)

Stick Fight Stick Fight

Really cool, but M? This is E. I think you are good at this

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Thanks! M cause i checked violence content

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

Wow. I like most of this song, but there were a few things that kind of let me down. First of all, the synths are kind of strange sounding, which works in a few places, but not in the others. Also, some parts were a little repetitive, with the drums not really changing (which could have been a bit better btw) and the guitar is really similar in most parts. Other than that, I love the melodies, and the guitar sounds really good to me! Also, the intro is the best part to me. Really good song with a few minor setbacks.

Outbreaker Outbreaker

I saw the intro, and I thought this would be good. At 15 seconds, I knew I was right! This has amazing transitions, an awesome buildup to an even better drop, and this is one of my new favorites! A lot of effects work well here, and the mixing is insanely good!

The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue - The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue -

Really short, but really good! This reminds me a lot of the Skyrim song, the vocals sound really good!

Airbourne Airbourne

Nice! I seem to remember this from by the fireplace, which is awesome, and I didn't knoww you made art!