Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

Wow. I like most of this song, but there were a few things that kind of let me down. First of all, the synths are kind of strange sounding, which works in a few places, but not in the others. Also, some parts were a little repetitive, with the drums not really changing (which could have been a bit better btw) and the guitar is really similar in most parts. Other than that, I love the melodies, and the guitar sounds really good to me! Also, the intro is the best part to me. Really good song with a few minor setbacks.

Outbreaker Outbreaker

I saw the intro, and I thought this would be good. At 15 seconds, I knew I was right! This has amazing transitions, an awesome buildup to an even better drop, and this is one of my new favorites! A lot of effects work well here, and the mixing is insanely good!

The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue - The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue -

Really short, but really good! This reminds me a lot of the Skyrim song, the vocals sound really good!

Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015) Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015)

Wow, this is really fun to listen to! Really jumpy melody and beat, and I love the vocal stuff! The best part to me is the second half of the first drop.

Veden Partaalla Veden Partaalla

Not much to say about this one. Very relaxing, pleasant to listen to, nice job!

Warfare Warfare

Nice intro going on, like the simple beat there. Very dark sounding. The drop was really cool, but felt almost the same as the intro. It was also a bit repetitive. The water noises right after the drop ends work really well. Overall pretty good, I like the beat. Also the ending was awesome.

The Robotic Mind 1.6 The Robotic Mind 1.6

That intro is awesome! The part beginning at 29 seconds is a bit cluttered. I really like at around 1:10 when you change up the drum patterns. I love the speedup you did to a strange sounding drop. The new synth you added in there is not the best, honestly. Not bad, scouted you!

lxSparklerxl responds:

thanks for your opinion :D

Anger Storm Anger Storm

Right off the bat, this song hits you loud with the synths and awesome kicks and snares. I love the orchestra and piano part right after that. That transition caught me WAY off guard into the rock part! That's actually my favorite part, the transitions and blending of different styles are insane! That electric guitar is really nice too, it's hard to believe you recorded it with a cheap headset. I like the transition again into the guitar part after that. The dubstep isn't as great, it sounds a bit fat, I guess. Idk. Nice orchestra again with the cool guitar solo in it! It works as a nice break from the crazy part before it. 3:19 is not as great as the first part with that guitar. The rest is pretty much the same as the earlier parts. This is definitely one of your best!

Guarded Guarded

Well this has been out for three minutes XD. This is way different from your usual and at first I thought it was really weird. This is really fun to listen to, with a jumpy beat and awesome instruments. It's way too short, though, and I'm not really loving the ending.

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, it's different as I said. Don't worry, the usual dubstep will come soon enough.

Undertale - Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans [Electro House] Undertale - Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans [Electro House]

Woah! This style works perfectly for the song! I actually found a remix of an Undertale song better than the original! I love the 8-bitish instruments you used, and even though most of the song is very simple, those drops are awesome! However, this sounds more like techno to me, but the genre doesn't make a difference! Great job, added to favorites!

TheEvilDevil responds: